Effective immediately, the technical support and internet service numbers have changed for Brevard County users. These changes are a result of our move to the Cocoa Florida office. The changes are as follows:
New GlobeNet technical support and main
New GlobeNet internet access number for Brevard County: (321)638-1198
The internet access number MUST be changed for all GlobeNet customers that use GlobeNet internet services. The old numbers will go out of service on December 25. Please start using the new numbers immediately.
The instructions for setting up Windows 95 and 98 to use the new GlobeNet internet service number are as follows:
1. On your Windows 95/98 Desktop, double-click on My Computer. The My Computer window will appear on your desktop.
2. In the My Computer window, double-click on Dial-Up Networking. The Dial-Up Networking window will appear on your desktop.
3. In the Dial-up Networking window, with the RIGHT mouse button, click on the GlobeNet connection icon. A pop-up window will appear.
4. In the pop-up window, click on Properties. The GlobeNet window will appear on your desktop.
5. In the GlobeNet window, change
the telephone number to 638-1198. There is no need to to
change the area code. Click the OK button at the bottom of
If there are any questions concerning this change, or if you need help making the change with any other operating system, feel free to contact us at (321)638-4060. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for using GlobeNet!